PRIVATE PRACTICE PHYSIOTHERAPY POSITION – 23/06/2017
Emloyment Application Form – SH_Form 1 – Employment Application Form
Great opportunity exists for a part-time or full-time physiotherapist within a growing physiotherapy and allied health clinic. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, hands on physiotherapist who works well in a team environment.
Our practice is situated in Macksville on the beautiful mid north coast of NSW, mid way between Sydney and Brisbane. We are located close to stunning beaches and close to countryside and rainforests.
Our practice offers a wide range of services:
– Physiotherapy assessment and treatment
– Pilates group and private classes
– Community visits
– Gait scan and orthotic prescription
– Womens and mens health
– Onsite gym
– Personal and group fitness classes
– Dietetic services
– Speech pathology
– Exercise physiology
– Remedial massage
Main Duties include:
-Assessment and treatment of a range of musculoskeletal conditions
-Option to instruct hydrotherapy and pilates classes (depending on experience and training)
-Exercise prescription in clinic and onsite gym
-Working closely with colleagues and other health professionals
-Community home visits
There is scope to grow your career wherever your interest may be as our clinic covers a broad range of services in the community.
Benefits of working for this employer:
– flexible working hours, with option of part-time or full-time
– Case reviews and grad training program for new graduate physios
– We are approved 457 visa sponsors
– Professional development allowance and support
– Above award wages
– Work alongside 4 physiotherapists, dietitian, exercise physiologist, speech pathologist, masseuse and great admin staff
– Registration as a physiotherapist with Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA) or eligibility to be registered.
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
– Motivated, punctual and strong communication skills
– A love and passion for physiotherapy
The Local Area:
Macksville and Nambucca Heads are located in The Nambucca Valley. This is a lovely area to live in and this job may enable you to achieve the work life balance you have been searching for. Close to beaches, cycling and walking trails, there is plenty to do in the local area. We are also a strong sporting community with opportunity to work with a number of local sports teams.
Please reference attached documents as : SH_Physiotherapist_2015_Your Name_DOB
For further information of the position and Job description.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org – Application to include completed SH_Form 1 – Employment Application Form , Resume and 2 contactable previous employer’s including details of employment.