Victor Lee – Physiotherapist – BAppSc (ExSpSc&Nutr) GradDipRehabClng MPHTY APAM
Victor graduated with a Master’s degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Sydney after completing his Undergraduate degree in Exercise Sports Science and Nutrition, as well as a Graduated Diploma in Rehabilitation Counselling.
After Victor crossed the finish line of his third Ironman in 2013, he realised, battling acute and chronic injuries is not just physical, it is also mental. Despite holistic functional movement base rehabilitation is one of his domain, Victor’s competitive sporting experience has a strong influence towards his diversify physiotherapy approaches. These in conjunction with his knowledge and skills in the combined field of integrative acupuncture, advance dry needling, manual therapy, occupational rehabilitation, rehabilitation counselling, exercise physiology, strength and conditioning programs, sports specific coaching in running, swimming, cycling, and triathlons over the past years have all contributed his holistic approach to injury management and long-term injury prevention.
Victor’s passion for physiotherapy and community health are evident from his volunteering experience in the Philippines in 2016. There he assisted one of the local governments to establish a sustainable community-based rehabilitation therapy program and centre and help children with disabilities stand up again.
Victor has a particular interest in sports injuries and rehabilitation, strength and conditioning, knee, back and neck pain, any running related injuries and injury prevention management. He is also an active member and trainer of the Bondi bathers SLSC and continues to train in running, swimming, paddle board and triathlon events. You might find him pushing his bike
and riding the party waves causally along the coast.
– Musculoskeletal Segmental & Dry Needling for Physio’s
– Advance Dry needling & Western Acupuncture for Lower Limb, Pelvis and Lumbar Region
– Advance Knee Treatment and Rehabilitation with Tim McGrath
– Intro To Vestibular Rehabilitation in Adults of all ages
– Jenny McConnell Approach to the Problem Shoulder
– Integrative Acupuncture Level 1
– Spinal Physiotherapy Level 1
– Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
- Rehabilitation Counselling Association of Australasia (Full Member)
- Triathlon Australia Annual Membership – Coach (Professional) – Club
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (Full Member)
- Australian Swimming Coaches & Teachers Association (Premium Member)