What is Enhance Primary Care Referral?
Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) for Allied Health Services is aMedicare rebate system to help refund part of the cost of attending a private allied health service. These include such items as general practitioners, nurse practitioners, midwives, practise nurses and allied health providers. Please see below links for more information.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Autism—Helping Children with Autism program
- Disability—Better Start for Children with Disability initiative
- Diabetes type 2—allied health
- Children in Out of Home Care
- Chronic Disease Management (formerly Enhanced Primary Care or EPC)—GP services
- Chronic Disease Management—allied health individual services
- Health assessments
What is the process?
Your bill is invoiced directly to Medicare with a small GAP payment from you.
If you require the form for Enhanced Primary Care please click here:
Www1.health.gov.au. (2020). Department of Health | Primary care (GP, nursing, allied health). [online] Available at: https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/mbs-primary-care?Open=&utm_source=health.gov.au&utm_medium=redirect&utm_campaign=digital_transformation&utm_content=mbsprimarycareitems [Accessed 25 Feb. 2020].