For 2022 Soulitude Health will be offering 4 scholarships for athletes. These will be offered to students residing in the Nambucca Valley or neighbouring Valley’s attending high school in years 8 – 12.
Inclusion criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Attending school in years 8 – 12
- Live within the Nambucca Valley Or Neighbouring Valley’s
- All sports are included: team, individual, dance, gymnastics, martial arts
- Represent your sports at a District level or higher
- Be a good representative for yourself, school and Soulitude Health
- Be able to and willing to assist Soulitude Health with promotional activities including social media and advertising
- Be able to assist with promoting Soulitude Health
- $300 per the calendar year toward sporting/arts costs: including uniforms, travel, equipment, competitions
- Access to free physio assessment, treatment, and rehab throughout the year
- Access to free classes run by physios, throughout the year
- Access to free sport/art-specific strength and conditioning sessions run by physio
Selection criteria are based on:
- Achievements in sport to date
- Written application: including details about yourself, your sport, your achievements, how and why this scholarship will help you and why you would be a good representative for Soulitude Health
- Shortlisted candidates will need to attend an interview
Please submit applications either by the person, post or email to Soulitude Health, 2/12 Cooper St Macksville. Email email@example.com. Post PO Box 119 Macksville NSW 2447.
Closing date for applications: 30/03/2022 5pm.
For more information contact Tamara on the above email.
Below are some but not all previous years’ sponsored athletes.
There are more of you and we apologise if we have missed you in the above listing let us know that