Victor Lee – Physiotherapist – BAppSc (ExSpSc&Nutr) GradDipRehabClng MPHTY APAM
Victor graduated with a Master’s degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Sydney after completing his Undergraduate degree in Exercise Sports Science and Nutrition, as well as a Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Counselling. Victor has a particular interest in sports injuries and rehabilitation, strength and conditioning, headaches, neck, back and jaw conditions, thoracic cage, lumbar spine and pelvis, wrist and hand, knee, and any running related injuries and injury prevention management.
After Victor crossed the finish line of his third Ironman in 2013, he realised, battling acute and chronic injuries is not just physical, it is also mental. Despite holistic functional movement based rehabilitation is one of his domain, Victor’s competitive sporting experience has a strong influence towards his diversify physiotherapy approaches. These in conjunction with his knowledge and skills in the combined field of integrative acupuncture, advance dry needling, manual therapy, occupational rehabilitation, rehabilitation counseling, exercise physiology, strength and conditioning programs, sports specific coaching in running, swimming, cycling, and triathlons over the past years have all contributed his holistic approach to injury management and long-term injury prevention.
Victor’s passions for physiotherapy and community health are evident from his volunteering experience in the Philippines in 2016. There he assisted one of the local governments to establish a sustainable community-based rehabilitation therapy program and helped children with disabilities stand up again. He is also an active member and trainer of the Bondi bathers SLSC and continues to train in running, swimming, paddleboard and triathlon events. You might find him pushing his bike and riding the party waves causally along the coast.
- Integrative Acupuncture Level 2 & Master Class
- Musculoskeletal segmental & Dry Needling for Physio’s
- Advance dry needling & Western Acupuncture for Lower Limb, Pelvis and Lumbar Region
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 2
- Spinal Physiotherapy Level 2
- The Temporomandibular Joint: A physiotherapist’s perspective
- The Integrated Pelvis: Level 2 Treatment for the Pelvis and Lumbar Spine (Advanced Manual Therapy Associates)
- Treatment of the Pelvis & Lumbar Spine: Level 1 (Advanced Manual Therapy Associates)
- Treatment of the cervical and thoracic spine and thoracic cage (Advanced Manual Therapy Associates)
- Teaching brain games to retrain motor control: retraining lumbopelvic stability (Advanced Manual Therapy Associates)
- MyoFascial release techniques for the Thorax, Lumbo-Pelvic & hip region (Advanced Manual Therapy Associates)
- Advance Knee Treatment and Rehabilitation with Tim McGrath
- Intro To Vestibular Rehabilitation in Adults of all ages
- Jenny McConnell Approach to the Problem Shoulder
- Lyn Watson Shoulder Course Level 1
- Injury Prevention and Management through Bikefit
- Sports Rehabilitation Masterclass with Phil Glasgow
- Sporting Elbow, Wrist, and Hand
- Assessment and Management of the Wrist
- Rehabilitation Counselling Association of Australasia (Full Member)
- Triathlon Australia Annual Membership – Accredited Development Coach (professional)
- Australian Swimming Coaches & Teachers Association (Premium Member)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (Full Member)
- Australian Society of Acupuncture Physiotherapists (Full Member)
If you would like to book an appointment with Victor please click here.