My name is Kimberley. I graduated with my masters in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Canberra in 2014 and have over six years of clinical experience in both private practices and in hospitals settings as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD).
I am passionate about helping my clients build a better relationship with food and with their bodies. I focus on building healthy and sustainable behaviours.
I specialise in the area of the Non-Diet Approach (aligned with HEAS –Health at Every Size) and have completed specific training in this area.
As a health professional, I hold a holistic approach to health, looking at both the physical and mental health aspects while still providing an evidence-based approach.
I enjoy travelling, yoga and surfing and have completed multiple yoga teacher pieces of training.
I hope that I can help you improve your nutrition by assisting you to listen inwards to your natural body signals, to realise a healthy diet can include all foods (even chocolate!) and to help you find enjoyable physical movement every day. I believe good nutrition can help balance both the mind and the body which is essential for a healthy lifestyle!
Who I Love To Work With!
- Adults with:
- Long term weight or shape concern
- Interest in learning intuitive or mindful eating
- Readiness to move on from restrictive dieting
- A history of yo-yo dieting who want to heal their relationship with food/body
- A difficult relationship with food/body
- Adults with eating disorders/disordered eating
- Digestive concerns
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Food intolerance (lactose, dairy, wheat, FODMAPs)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (crohns or ulcerative colitis)
- Bowel changes after bowel surgery