Macksville Clinic - 2/12 Cooper St, Macksville, NSW, 2447 - Nambucca Heads Clinic - 20 Liston St, Nambucca Heads, NSW, 2448

Motor Vehicle Accident CTP Insurance (MVA)

What is Motor Vehicle Accident CTP Insurance (MVA)?

Motor Vehicle Accident CTP Insurance (MVA) is where if someone is injured during an accident that you will be covered by the NSW CTP scheme and can submit a claim. This includes drivers and passengers, motorcycle riders and passengers, cyclists and pedestrians.

To start the claim it is necessary to find out who your CTP insurer is. You will then need to apply for personal injury benefits; this will give you weekly support payments and coverage for medical injuries. You may also be entitled to a number of different funding including:

  • Damages
  • Funeral Expenses
  • Compensation
  • CTP Legal Advisory Service
  • CTP Care information
  • CTP Taxation Claimant.

How can our Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist help you?

Your physiotherapist or exercise physiologist can help you recover from an accident by giving you one on one treatment allowing you to return to your chosen activities.

All our providers are SIRA accredited and approved

If you would like to find CTP insurance and where you can get it from please click here.

If you require any more information please click here:

Reference: (2020). The accident happened on or after 1 December 2017. [online] Available at: [Accessed 25 Feb. 2020].