Blake is a Mid North Coast local, having grown up in Wingham before completing his study in Orange. During his physiotherapy studies, Blake has been an active athlete in contact sports, and has since transitioned into preventative medicine and physiotherapy training under some of the head clinicians for the Australian Football League and National Rugby League.
Blake’s primary specialties are in the assessment and treatment of Shoulder, Knee and Groin/Thigh pain either acute, post-surgical or chronic.
Blake’s treatment practices have a strong emphasis on promoting tissue healing and mobility through hands-on techniques including soft tissue release, manual therapy, manipulation, and deep tissue scraping.
In addition to manual techniques, Blake is adept in strength and exercise program prescription and regularly introduces clients to strength training programs and weight-based exercise when appropriate.
Blake enjoys working in consultation with general practitioners and specialists in the Nambucca Valley and Coffs Harbour area to achieve the most optimal results for all clients. When outside the clinic, Blake enjoys Golf and travel for leisure and education.
Blake’s professional training includes:
- Advanced and Elite Upper Limb Rehab in Sport
- Advanced Treatment of Neck, Shoulder and Thoracic Pain
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy
- Advanced Knee Diagnosis and Rehab
- Level 1 Sports Physiotherapy
- Hip and Groin Rehabilitation in the Elite Athlete
- Hamstring and Calf tear: Rehabilitation for Athletes
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Sports Medicine Australia Level 2 Sports Trainer
- Advanced Resuscitation and Acute Care for Spinal Injury
To make an appointment with Blake Click Here